Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In Jail







Look at me, I'm in bloody jail. Oh My Gawd...... Well at least I'm not alone, there's another dog with me - Mini. Problem is she doesn't seem to mind being in jail. She is pretty relaxed, lies down and looks out the gate. She loves it when she can let go with a huge bark at other dogs. I'd rather go play with them myself.
Now I don't know if you noticed but there is another four-legged wonder at this house and he's NOT IN JAIL, oh no..... Why is that??? He can come and go as he pleases and everyone thinks that's cute.
I try as hard as I can to intimidate this feline but nothing works, barking, jumping up and landing on him, Nothing. I'll have to try and be his friend and then maybe he'll let me know how I can get out and play - when and where I want.
In the mean time, I'll continue to make myself look cute and adorable. Am I succeeding??

No comments: